The Danish Government Scholarships are scholarships offered by the Danish government to international students from non-EU/EEA countries who wish to pursue a full degree at a Danish university. The scholarship is intended for both Bachelor’s, Master’s and PhD level studies.
The scholarships are awarded on the basis of academic merit and the applicant’s potential for future academic or professional achievements. The scholarship covers tuition fees, living expenses, and travel expenses.
To be eligible for the scholarship, you must meet the following criteria:
- You must be a citizen of a non-EU/EEA country
- You must have been admitted to a full degree program at a Danish university
- You must be able to demonstrate academic excellence
- You must be able to demonstrate proficiency in English
- The application process typically starts in December and the deadline is usually in January or February. The exact application process and deadline vary depending on the specific program and university you wish to attend. It is important to check the website of the university and program you wish to apply for, for more information on how to apply.
- It’s important to note that the Danish Government Scholarship is highly competitive, and not all applicants who meet the criteria will be awarded a scholarship.
For more information on the scholarship, please visit University page:
>> Click here to go back to list of scholarships >>