The Swedish Institute (SI) for Global Professionals is a scholarship program offered by the Swedish government for professionals from around the world. The program aims to provide opportunities for professionals to develop their leadership skills and contribute to sustainable growth and development in their home countries.
The scholarship program covers the cost of tuition, accommodation and a living allowance for the duration of the program. It also includes a study visit to Sweden and a mentorship program. The scholarship is offered for full-time master’s level studies at Swedish universities in various fields such as, but not limited to: sustainable development, democracy and human rights, and innovation and entrepreneurship.
To be eligible for the scholarship, an applicant must meet certain criteria such as:
- Be employed in a full-time professional capacity in a field relevant to the program’s theme
- Meet the entry requirements for the master’s program they wish to apply
- Have a minimum of two years of relevant professional work experience
- Be able to demonstrate leadership potential
- The application process typically starts in November and the deadline is usually in January. The exact application process and deadline vary depending on the specific program and university you wish to attend. It is important to check the website of the Swedish Institute for Global Professionals for more information on how to apply.
- It’s important to note that the Swedish Institute for Global Professionals scholarship is highly competitive and not all applicants who meet the criteria will be awarded a scholarship.
For more information about the scholarship, please visit University page:
>> Click here to go back to list of scholarships >>