The Gates Cambridge Scholarship is a prestigious scholarship program that provides funding for graduate study at the University of Cambridge in the United Kingdom. To apply for the scholarship, follow these steps:
- Visit the Gates Cambridge Scholarship website to review the eligibility requirements and program details.
- Review the list of eligible countries and make sure that you meet the qualifications for your country of citizenship.
- Review the list of eligible fields of study and make sure that you have the necessary qualifications and experience in one of the fields listed.
- Fill out the online application form, which includes personal information, educational background, work experience, and other relevant information.
- Submit the required documents, including a CV/resume, academic transcripts, and professional references.
- Submit a personal statement, in which you explain why you are interested in the program and how it will benefit your career.
- Submit two letters of recommendation from academic or professional references.
- Wait for the selection committee to review your application and make a decision. If you are selected, you will be notified by email.
Please note that the application deadline is in mid-October of the year before you plan to start your studies, so make sure to check the website for specific deadlines.
It’s also important to mention that the scholarship is extremely competitive, therefore, you should make sure that your application is as strong as possible by putting emphasis on your academic achievements, research experiences and your potential impact in your field of study.
For more information about the scholarship, please visit University page: