The Swiss Government Scholarships are scholarships that are awarded to students who are pursuing graduate-level studies in Switzerland. To apply for a Swiss Government Scholarship, follow these steps:
- Visit the Swiss Federal Commission for Scholarships for Foreign Students (FCS) website to review the eligibility requirements and program details for the Swiss Government Scholarships.
- Review the list of eligible fields of study and make sure that you have the necessary qualifications and experience in one of the fields listed.
- Check the application requirements, such as academic qualifications, language proficiency, and nationality.
- Prepare all necessary documents, such as your CV, academic transcripts, proof of language proficiency, research proposal, references and other relevant information.
- Fill out the online application form, which includes personal information, educational background, work experience, research proposal and other relevant information.
- Submit your application, along with the required documents, and research proposal before the deadline.
- Wait for the selection committee to review your application and make a decision. If you are selected, you will be notified by email.
- If you are selected, you will be required to attend an orientation program and pre-departure activities before you can start your scholarship.
Please note that the application deadline varies depending on the field of study and the level of study, so make sure to check the website for specific deadlines. Also, it’s recommended to contact the department or supervisor of the field of study you are applying to, to make sure you have the necessary qualifications and to discuss your research proposal.
For more information about the scholarship, please visit University page: